WordPress is one of the greatest tools to come along for businesses that want to take control of their websites, but don’t want to learn code or work with clunky and complicated web development software.
WordPress is the CMS (Content Management System) of choice for small business owners who want to enjoy:
- Total control over your website content – update your website whenever you want and as often as you want!
- Integration with your Social Media sites
- Ease of use – no HTML skills needed
- Feature-rich “plug-in” options – PayPal, Calendars, Forms and so much more!
- SEO friendly – easy to implement SEO guidance for every page and post.
Your WordPress website can include the following pages (and more!):
- Home Page including space for video insertion and sliders
- Services and/or Products pages
- Events Calendar
- “Contact Us” page with a contact form mapped to your email address
- Testimonials & Resources pages
- PayPal payment page
- An interactive blog (to post company news, important reminders, and events)
- and more!
Plus, when you work with me I’ll guide you through:
- Domain name acquisition and website hosting accounts (IN YOUR NAME SO YOU RETAIN OWNERSHIP), plus an explanation of what these are, why you need them, and how they work.
- The set up of your email accounts. Examples: email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact me today to discuss how I can help with your marketing goals:
817-922-9077 or email@example.com