Paula’s Top 5 Themes – Gallup Strengths Finder 2.0
- Maximizer – People who are especially talented in the Maximizer theme focus on strengths as a way to stimulate personal and group excellence. They seek to transform something strong into something superb.
- Relator – People who are especially talented in the Relator theme enjoy close relationships with others. They find deep satisfaction in working hard with friends to achieve a goal.
- Input – People who are especially talented in the Input theme have a craving to know more. Often they like to collect and archive all kinds of information.
- Learner – People who are especially talented in the Learner theme have a great desire to learn and want to continuously improve. In particular, the process of learning, rather than the outcome, excites them.
- Arranger – People strong in the Arranger theme can organize, but they also have a flexibility that complements this ability. They like to figure out how all of the pieces and resources can be arranged for maximum productivity.
Paula’s DISC Profile – IC, CI “Assessor”
“Paula, as an Assessor style, is a person who can be very outgoing when in comfortable, social settings while style displaying an analytical and cautious nature until the social environment is evaluated. Assessors display a caring and friendly attitude while still being able to focus on accomplishing the tasks at hand. Assessors tend to be perfectionistic in nature, and will become isolated if necessary to get the job done. As an Assessor, Paula prefers to be in an environment they can be expressive with their thoughts and emotions, yet also have some control over what is happening. Often times the Assessor Style is very artistic because of the unique blend of individual expressionism and the ability to formulate a plan to create something tangible from this expression.
Assessors can be hard on themselves at times and tend to be critical of the tasks they could have accomplished had they utilized their time better. Paula’s enthusiasm and optimism have a large influence on others. Paula has excellent interaction skills and can use knowledge of facts and ability to analyze to influence people.
Paula can be counted on to do a good job and pay attention to detail while being aware of the needs of the people. When an Assessor utilizes their traits to their ability, they can be very powerful leaders, managers, and communicators. Paula has the ability to combine intuitive, logical and analytical skills with strong people skills in a very effective manner.”