As a full-time freelance marketing specialist since 2008, I’ve discovered what works and doesn’t work when assisting business owners. Check out my calendar and let’s set a time to discuss your needs and see if I can help you: https://calendly.com/paulahill/complimentary-consultation
Gallup Strengths Finder 2.0 (top 5 themes)
- Maximizer – People who are especially talented in the Maximizer theme focus on strengths as a way to stimulate personal and group excellence. They seek to transform something strong into something superb.
- Relator – People who are especially talented in the Relator theme enjoy close relationships with others. They find deep satisfaction in working hard with friends to achieve a goal.
- Input – People who are especially talented in the Input theme have a craving to know more. Often they like to collect and archive all kinds of information.
- Learner – People who are especially talented in the Learner theme have a great desire to learn and want to continuously improve. In particular, the process of learning, rather than the outcome, excites them.
- Arranger – People strong in the Arranger theme can organize, but they also have a flexibility that complements this ability. They like to figure out how all of the pieces and resources can be arranged for maximum productivity.
DISC Profile – IC, CI “Assessor”
“Paula, as an Assessor style, is a person who can be very outgoing when in comfortable, social settings while style displaying an analytical and cautious nature until the social environment is evaluated. Assessors display a caring and friendly attitude while still being able to focus on accomplishing the tasks at hand. Assessors tend to be perfectionistic and will become isolated if necessary to get the job done. As an Assessor, Paula prefers to be in an environment where they can be expressive with their thoughts and emotions, yet also have some control over what is happening. Often, the Assessor Style is very artistic because of the unique blend of individual expressionism and the ability to formulate a plan to create something tangible from this expression.
Assessors can be hard on themselves at times and tend to be critical of the tasks they could have accomplished had they utilized their time better. Paula’s enthusiasm and optimism have a large influence on others. Paula has excellent interaction skills and can use knowledge of facts and ability to analyze to influence people.
Paula can be counted on to do a good job and pay attention to detail while being aware of the needs of the people. When an Assessor utilizes their traits to their ability, they can be very powerful leaders, managers, and communicators. Paula has the ability to combine intuitive, logical and analytical skills with strong people skills in a very effective manner.”
Personality Type: INTJ-A “Architect”
Architects are imaginative and strategic thinkers, with a plan for everything.
- 79% introverted (vs extroverted)
Introverted individuals tend to prefer fewer, yet deep and meaningful, social interactions and often feel drawn to calmer environments.
- 66% intuitive (vs observant)
Intuitive individuals are very imaginative, open-minded, and curious. They value originality and focus on hidden meanings and distant possibilities.
- 59% thinking (vs feeling)
Thinking individuals focus on objectivity and rationality, often dismissing emotions in favor of logic. They tend to see effectiveness as more important than social harmony.
- 75% judging (vs prospecting)
Judging individuals are decisive, thorough, and highly organized. They value clarity, predictability, and closure, preferring structure and planning to spontaneity.
- 67% assertive (vs turbulent)
Assertive individuals are self-assured, even-tempered, and resistant to stress. They refuse to worry too much and tend to be self-confident when striving to achieve goals.